On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Ben Fawkes, Vice President of Digital Content at VSIN, the Vegas Sports Information Network. Prior to joining VSIN in 2020, Ben had a long career at ESPN.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- How Ben got into the sports betting industry (1:52)
- How data and analytics have evolved in the industry (13:12)
- How to describe the Washington Football Team based on the Pittsburgh game (22:49)
- Pittsburgh at Buffalo (28:44)
- Minnesota at Tampa Bay (35:21)
- How to get a job with Ben (39:30)
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.