On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Kevin Cole, a data scientist at Pro Football Focus. Among other topics, we discuss:
- The metrics Kevin uses to evaluate players and teams (3:05)
- The new PFF model to predict the NFL MVP, and what this says about Russell Wilson (9:00)
- Kevin (and my) biggest surprise this NFL season (16:54)
- Why Kansas City could be even better than last season during their Super Bowl run (19:33)
- Two surprising teams that could make the playoffs (26:42)
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle:
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.