On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by professional sports bettor Rob Pizzola. He’s known for using data and analytics to inform his NFL bets.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- Rob’s health and my antibody status after getting COVID-19 in March (2:17)
- How Rob uses both the objective and subjective to evaluate the NFL, and how this applies to the New York Jets (6:38)
- Rob’s research into why scoring is up in the NFL (10:17)
- Pittsburgh, Tennessee as a Super Bowl contenders from the AFC (14:08)
- Tampa as Super Bowl contender from the NFC (20:57)
- A game Rob likes for week 8 (28:16)
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle:
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.