On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Sheil Kapadia of The Athletic. He has written 32 NFL team previews based on analytics for the 2020 season.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- his process for writing a 3,000 word preview for each team (7:16)
- his take on Philadelphia as a former beat reporter for the team (12:39)
- his overrated NFL team (18:58)
- a personnel trend in the NFL (24:05)
- his two most intriguing, high variance teams (29:14)
I’ve enjoyed digging into his previews, and you can read them all here. (Subscription to The Athletic required.)
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here. The podcast is also available on Spotify, Stitcher and Google Podcasts.