With the ongoing pandemic, there is no certainty that college football and the NFL happen in the fall of 2020. Paul Schulz of the University of Michigan, a researcher in population dynamics, joins me to forecast the likelihood of the sport.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- How COVID-19 is progressing in the United States (4:37)
- The numbers Paul consults to track the disease (9:23)
- How heterogeneity of the pandemic will affect football (15:37)
- The probability of college football this fall (21:56)
- The probability of the NFL this fall (29:43)
On the show, I discuss my video on exponential growth and my personal story with COVID-19. To check it out, click here.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
The Football Analytics Show is also available on Google Podcasts and Spotify.
Leave a Reply