On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I dive into college basketball with Adam Stanco of the Pac-12 Network. Each eary, I enjoy comparing my numbers with his hoops expertise.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- The overall landscape of the 2020 NCAA tournament (2:43)
- Does preseason #1 Michigan State have enough offense? (7:35)
- Can a mid-major like Dayton or San Diego State win the tournament? (12:53)
- What are the prospects for Arizona and Oregon from the Pac-12? (20:26)
- Breaking down contenders from pretenders in The Power Rank top 10 (30:34)
- Two dark horse teams for March Madness (41:20)
Towards the end, Adam tells a remarkable story about his interaction Kobe Bryant before his tragic death (46:54).
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
Craig Ross says
Loved the Stanco podcast ang the first of your bracket advice podcast. [My wife won her 104 person pool using your tips last year.]