On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Bob Stoll, founder of Dr. Bob Sports and pioneer in football analytics. Both the Wall Street Journal and ESPN have done feature length profiles of his work.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- the details behind his NFL model (1:55)
- how Bob uses air yards to evaluate teams (5:10)
- the surprising resource for NFL injury adjustments (9:50)
- Tennessee at Kansas City (13:32)
- Green Bay at San Francisco (18:30)
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.