On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by JJ Zacharison of FanDuel and numberFire. JJ hosts The Late-Round Podcast for the FanDuel, the Living the Stream podcast and also writes extensively.
In this episode, we discuss:
- how to project NFL performance based on college statistics, and the surprising statistic for college running backs (4:38)
- how numberFire’s projections work (7:36)
- Minnesota at San Francisco (8:43)
- Tennessee at Baltimore (12:22)
- Houston at Kansas City (19:23)
- Seattle at Green Bay (24:35)
JJ uses his strong background in evaluating players for fantasy football to break down these games.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.