On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I talk with Rob Pizzola, a professional sports bettor that uses football analytics in his NFL handicapping.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- how Rob’s team and play based NFL models work (2:24)
- the ratio he uses in deciding whether to bet or fade teams (14:20)
- how to deal with fast rising teams like Baltimore (15:00)
- a bold prediction for the NFC East (19:37)
- the often criticized NFL QB that he thinks is underrated (25:15)
- the evolving sports betting market (29:28)
Rob has great NFL insights that you can trust because of his profession as a sports bettor. Check out his NFL periscopes on Sunday morning on his Twitter feed.
You can donate to Rob’s fundraiser for diabetes research here.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle: