On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Aaron Schatz of Football Outsiders. Each year, he and his team put out the Football Outsiders Almanac, an indispensable resource for my NFL preparation.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- the most interesting frontier in football analytics (2:55)
- the defensive statistic that is least stable from season to season (5:34)
- the surprising fact about play action (7:53)
- the team that will be Jacksonville 2.0 in 2019 (19:36)
- the team from the NFC North that might surprise you (24:15)
Aaron also discusses Cleveland, Green Bay and Seattle in our wide ranging discussion.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.