On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, Bill Connelly, now of ESPN, joins me to discuss the 2019 college football season. Among other topics, we discuss:
- the parts of his preseason model that get broken down into offense and defense, and the parts that don’t
- whether any team can catch Alabama and Clemson in 2019
- the problems for the Texas Longhorns
- the Pac-12 team that surprise you
- the intriguing Group of 5 team with the dynamic QB and new but old coach
My apologies, as the audio quality is not as high as usual due to technical difficulties. After much deliberation, we made the decision to post all of it and let you decide what to listen to.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
The Football Analytics Show is also available on Spotify and Google Podcasts.