On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Jim Sannes, senior writer and analyst at numberFire. Among other topics, we discuss:
- How Jim has won the past two March Madness pools at numberFire (2:03)
- His process for ranking NFL offensive lines 1 through 32 (7:46)
- The offensive line so good you should consider their back up running back for your fantasy team (16:22)
- The offensive line not ranked that high in Jim’s rankings but has high upside (17:26)
- The quarterback due for a remarkable season in 2019 (23:30)
- Jim’s process for doing a daily podcast on baseball DFS (27:15)
Jim is incredibly knowledgeable and well spoken. I know you’ll enjoy our conversation on the 2019 NFL season.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle:
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
Jim and I also host Covering the Spread, a new sports betting podcast. To check it out, click here.