Among other topics, we discuss:
- How Ben convinced Astros GM Jeff Luhnow to open up about his methods (5:20)
- The synergy that allowed the Astros to become one of the best at player projections (7:26)
- How the Astros use analytics to identify undervalued pitchers (17:52)
- A hypothesis on small baseball players, and how this relates to parenting (21:26)
- The frontier in analytics that will keep the Astros ahead (23:20)
The book is a must read for anyone who values analytics in any sport. To grab your copy, click here.
To listen, click on the right pointing triangle:
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.