On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, Chris Andrews, director of the South Point sports book, joins me for a wide ranging discussion.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- How he uses analytics in bookmaking (5:24)
- How he approaches Super Bowl props, sharps vs public (12:34)
- How Chris sets the first college football win totals (17:28)
- What he means by “an aggressive bookmaker is actually conservative” with New England in the Super Bowl as an example (22:50)
- What he thinks of bookmakers that swear by the Don Best screen (good for a laugh, 26:40, and continue listening for which way Super Bowl spread will go)
I really enjoyed getting the bookmaker perspective, and I hope you do as well.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on iTunes, click here.