On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, Dave Bartoo, the CFB Matrix, joins me to talk about his college football analytics and predictions. Among other topics, we get into:
- How he advises administrators` on hiring coaches
- The college football coach that survived despite winning 3 games less than he should have
- 2 college football bowl games with value
- Whether any team can catch Alabama and Clemson atop college football
- His rule that Alabama broke in making the playoff this year
While Dave is always entertaining, the last segment is particularly hilarious. Also, I debuted a new non-sports questions at the end, which led to an interesting discussion.
You can find all of Dave’s college football content on his Patreon site.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
To listen on Apple Podcasts, click here.
Leave a Reply