On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I’m joined by Josh ADHD, a data scientist who visualizes NFL passing data. Among other topics, we discuss:
- the way that offenses attack the Cleveland defense (6:18)
- the WR to pick up for your DFS team this weekend (15:38)
- how to use Air Yards to evaluate injuries (13:20)
- the NFL team to fade the remainder of this season (17:05)
- the prospects for the Texas Longhorns this season
You can see the Air Yards visuals by clicking here.
Josh also opened up about his ADHD when I asked him about his favorite book, 10 Natural Laws of Successful Time and Life Management.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle:
To listen on iTunes, click here.