On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I talk with Bill Connelly, college football analytics expert and writer extraordinaire at SB Nation. He not only crunches the preseason numbers but also writes a preview for all 130 FBS teams.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- Do offenses have control over explosive plays? Defense?
- Which position groups matter most in making preseason predictions
- The factor that suggests Michigan’s defense could be even better in 2018
- The two teams that might be overrated due to the QB position
- The reason to fade Stanford, especially the offense
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
You can check out all 130 of Bill’s college football team previews here.