I continue my conversation with Adam Stanco, producer at the Pac-12 Network and hoops expert, on teams that can win the 2018 NCAA tournament.
In Part 1, we discussed Virginia, Villanova, Duke and Cincinnati. In this Part 2, we get into these topics:
- The player that needs to excel for Michigan State to make a deep run
- The reason why North Carolina could be better than the numbers indicate
- The problem Kansas has on defense
- How Michigan makes a deep run in this tournament
- Two other teams that Adam finds intriguing as championship contenders
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
Leave a Reply