- How his college basketball rankings work
- The aspect of three pointers that teams control, and the aspect that randomness dominates
- Why you would use the preseason polls to predict the tournament
- How predicting the weather prepared him for college basketball
- His over and under performing teams this season
As Ken has done so much great work in understanding college basketball, I think you’ll really enjoy this episode.
A subscription to his site is a no brainer if you’re a college basketball fan. I have been a subscriber for years.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.