On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I talk with Evan Silva, senior NFL editor at RotoWorld. He writes a weekly NFL match up column that DFS big shots like Peter Jennings read every week.
Among other topics, we discuss:
- The very simple definition of analytics that guides Evan
- The one weakness in Jacksonville’s defense that New England might exploit
- The change on offense Minnesota made last week that could impact the game at Philadelphia
- The injury that no one is talking about that could affect Minnesota at Philadelphia
- The book that Evan reads each off season
Evan offers a ton of other insights from both analytics and watching games that you don’t want to miss.
After the interview, I have my own segment on the surprising player that has propelled Jacksonville’s defense, and how that impacts the game against New England. Listen at 33:30.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.
Leave a Reply