- How a bartender changed his life
- The similarities between breaking into a new field and wagering on sports
- How the NFL has treated sports books in 2017
- How BetOnline sets the markets, usually with the earliest football lines
- The difference between Thanksgiving and Christmas for volume of wagers
The sports markets are quantitative by nature, and I always enjoy hearing from those that run the sports books. Dave is a great follow on Twitter, as more than 30 thousand people can’t be wrong.
After my interview with Dave, I do my own segment that answers the question: What is sports analytics good for?
The answer has to do with sports science and college basketball. Listen at 30:32.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.