On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, Rufus Peabody, professional sports bettor and creator of Massey-Peabody football analytics, joins me. Rufus is one of the sharpest young minds working in sports analytics, and we discuss the following:
- The technique Massey-Peabody uses to balance preseason expectations with incoming data for the current season.
- The reason Rufus is down on Oklahoma State’s offense
- How his game grades see USC this season
- How bad Alabama beat up Vanderbilt, and the odds the Crimson Tide win the national title
- The number of points the Los Angeles Rams have moved up in Massey-Peabody
After the interview, I do my own segment on the college football totals predictions available for members of The Power Rank. Listen at 33:00.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen here, click on the right pointing triangle.