On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, I talk with Aaron Schatz, founder of Football Outsiders. We have a wide ranging conversation on the following topics:
- How Aaron got on the Late Show with Seth Myers
- The surprising truth about passing and rushing in the NFL, and how it’s been that way for 30 years
- The coach that defies the odds and makes his team better
- Why the Rams won’t be as bad as you think in 2017
- The NFL team due for a steep decline in 2017 due to their defense
My apologies for butchering his name in the introduction of the podcast, but I do get it right I introduce him.
You can check out the FO Almanac for 2017, which I highly recommend, and their other products here.
After the interview with Aaron, I’m back for a college football win total prediction with value in the markets (35:49). Those Big 12 teams need a pass defense.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen here on the site, click on the right pointing triangle.
Craig Ross says
Good stuff, Ed. You should link your interview with Tony Kaminski, which I also enjoyed.