On this episode of The Football Analytics Show, Nik Bonaddio, the founder and CEO of numberFire, joins me. We had a wide ranging conversation on football analytics, venture capital and running.
The topics we discussed include:
- The core idea behind how numberFire makes fantasy football projections for their 2017 Draft Kit
- The details on why numberFire gives you a 30% better chance to win your fantasy football league
- The type of companies that get venture capital funding
- The sports book Nik has read at least 10 times
- The insights on his personal blog
I really enjoyed the range of topics discussed with Nik, and we didn’t even get to talk about his high school design project Lockjaw.
I end the show with thoughts on the one thing that will go wrong for Alabama in 2017. These prediction segments will become a core part of the show.
To listen to this episode of The Football Analytics Show on iTunes, click here.
To listen on the site, click on the right facing triangle:
Leave a Reply