- The key to Michigan’s late season run
- Coach’s view on “microwavable times” and how it relates to small sample size
- Whether this Gonzaga team is Mark Few’s most talented
- The secret weapon on the bench that all of this year’s Final Four teams have
- How Coach and the machine (my calculations) couldn’t be more different but have the same prediction for the Final Four
I end the show with a discussion of my win probabilities for the NCAA tournament.
To listen on iTunes, click here.
To listen here, click on the triangle.