The Power Rank podcast looks at three stories this week, and you might be interested them for the following reasons.
- Why my public prediction of Ohio State over Nebraska by 8.4 points is too low. (You can also read about that here.)
- Why Michigan will most likely win the Big Ten East over Ohio State.
- The NFL teams on which the markets flipped this week.
- The key match up of strength on strength in Alabama at LSU.
- The break that the college football playoff committee gave Alabama.
To listen to this podcast, click on the play button.
A big, big thanks to my buddy David Nasternak for editing this.